Scandinavian Speaker - Customer Care Specialist - Phone Team
Tel Aviv, Israel | Sales/Support
Want to make an impact?
At MyHeritage you can count on working in an energetic, dynamic and international team and taking part in a true Israeli start-up success story in the heart of Tel Aviv. As a Customer Care Specialist you’ll be the ambassador to our customers, trained to be the knowledgeable point-person, educating our international users on what MyHeritage is all about. From the technical engineer who assists a customer with use of our software, online platform or mobile app, to the open-minded listener who shows empathy and responsiveness when a caller is sharing their moving family history, to the specialist who can explain DNA results based on global migration patterns. And there's so much more. Never a dull moment!
The members of the Customer Support Team are bright, articulate, and detail-oriented with a genuine desire to find solutions and delight our customers.
What you bring:
- Scandinavian languages - native speaker
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Valid Israeli work permit and residing in Israel
- Ability and willingness to work 5 full-time shifts (both morning and evening hours) per week from our TLV office, in a hybrid model
- Passionate about delivering beautiful customer experiences to people all over the world, by phone and by email
- Strong empathy and joy in helping others
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a particular eye for detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on the phone and by email
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Curiosity for continuous learning
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A good sense of humor — our team truly likes to make work fun!
- Experience working with customers in a customer support role — Advantage
- Experience in family research, history and biology — Advantage **Please send your application in English