Director of Product Management, Mobile
Or Yehuda, Israel | Product
This is a unique opportunity to join MyHeritage as a key member of our product team and take our mobile apps to the next level. With tens of millions of people using our product suite in 42 languages, your role at MyHeritage will have a direct and immediate impact on our global user base.
In this role you will be responsible for our suite of mobile apps (iOS and Android). Our mobile apps have been showing significant growth and we frequently release new features and improvements.
In addition, you'll be working with different stakeholders within the Product team and across the various departments of the company, such as R&D, BI, Marketing, and Customer Support.
What you’ll do
- Own the product strategy for the mobile domain and collaborate with internal stakeholders (management, Product Managers, R&D, Marketing and Customer Support) to define and deliver the product roadmap for this domain.
- Develop new innovative mobile solutions and experimentation plans that drive user growth and user engagement via brainstorming sessions and user and market research.
- Prioritize initiatives based on impact and cost, produce concepts for them, and supervise their design, development, launch, and post-launch analysis.
- Lead your team to meet goals. Guide them frequently, remove roadblocks, and help them improve their business impact.
What you bring
- At least 4 years of professional experience in mobile product management of large-scale B2C mobile apps. Experience managing a team of product managers — a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Management, etc.).
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the product lifecycle and strong planning and execution skills.
- User experience (UX) orientation with excellent understanding of data and how to leverage it to optimize B2C products.
- Past experience using analytics and A/B testing systems.
- Past experience with subscription-based products — a plus.
- Creative, fast learner with an ability to work in an agile, fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent managerial, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
MyHeritage is the leading global discovery platform for exploring family history. With billions of historical records and family tree profiles, and with sophisticated matching technologies that work across all its assets, MyHeritage allows users to discover their past and empower their future. MyHeritage DNA is one of the world’s largest consumer DNA databases, with 5 million customers. MyHeritage is the most popular DNA test and family history service in Europe. Since 2020, MyHeritage is home to the world’s most advanced AI technologies for repairing, enhancing, colorizing, and animating historical photos. Read more at www.myheritage.com. See what it’s like to work at MyHeritage on glassdoor.com.