Web Development Team Leader
Kiev, Ukraine | Engineering
As MyHeritage web team leader, you'll be responsible for leading, managing and motivating a team of 6 senior web developers in Kiev. You will be playing a key role in revamping our online platform enjoyed by 100 million users worldwide.
Your team will be advancing core front-end development assignments, using web technologies. Our advanced agile-based continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment includes technologies like React 16 with Server-Side Rendering, Redux, GraphQL, PHP, Jest, Node.js, Webpack with react-hot-loader and much more.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of management experience
- 7+ years of experience of building advanced web UI systems
- Strong leadership skills – Ability to inspire, motivate, train, and manage the team of senior developers
- Hands-on and high capacity; sets high standards and holds the entire team to high standards
- Extensive experience leading design and architecture related activities
- Experience with client-server technologies and frameworks
- Experience working with PHP, advantage
- Experience in working in agile methodologies
- Experienced with large scale environments
- Fluent in English