With tens of millions of people using our products and accessing our collection of billions of records on desktop computers, smartphones, and tablet devices, MyHeritage is a highly data-driven company.
Do you want to have an impact on the many decisions we make every day, week and month that optimize the experiences of our users around the world?
We are offering a unique opportunity to join our team as a Product Analyst.
You will collect data, identify and analyze trends, draw tangible conclusions and implement improvement plans for our payment services and users worldwide, collaborating with the Chief Product Officer and Chief Finance Officer in the optimization of our PSP performance.
We're a fast-growing, consumer based international startup. Our product suite serves 85 million users in 42 languages and includes in its database more than 6.2 billion tree profiles and historical records. We offer a friendly, informal and creative environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What you bring
- Academic degree or IDF experience in Industrial Engineering / Statistics / Economics / Math / Computer Science / Business Administration or a similar domain
- Two years E-Payment experience in consumer internet
- 2-3 years of experience in big data analysis (more is a plus), preferred in financial platforms
- Proven strong SQL Skills
- Experience with data warehouses and data retrieval systems (e.g. BO, Cognos, Tableau)
- An experience in Internet / hi-tech companies
- Fluency in English.
- This is a business role requiring technical skills —- you must be able to analyze data from a business perspective.