There are a bunch of reasons our 315 employees love working at MyHeritage: friendly and dynamic teams, bright and shiny new offices, and perks and goodies that go above and beyond usual expectations at a successful tech company. But what makes MyHeritage truly different is that, every day, each and every team member takes part in delivering meaning to the lives of our 85 million users worldwide. We’re currently experiencing extensive growth, which means we need a top-notch Talent Acquisition Manager to join our recruitment and HR team to help us continue to recruit top talent worldwide.
- Create and maintain an effective network of potential candidates through proactive market research.
- Find, engage and activate talent through the use of LinkedIn and advanced search tools and techniques
- Manage referral programs, events and sourcing campaigns
- Enhance superb candidate experience, maintain relationships and communication for both managers and candidates through the hiring process.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting activities for developers in local and remote offices, including technical sourcing activities, collaboration with hiring managers, key agencies and conduct interviews.
What you bring
- At least 5 years of talent acquisition experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-growing high tech company.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- High level of technical understanding
- Creativity, out of the box thinking, high-level interpersonal skills, enthusiastic sourcer, analytical skills, a team player that strives for excellence
- Fluency in English